A very late Haunted Halloween Humpday

Well October came and went. Farewell to my favorite month. It was magical as always.


Everything caught up with me last week and I seemed to run out of hours in my days. I had Halloween events at the shelter were I volunteer, various promotions to tend to around town and a doggie parade that was rained out then rescheduled.


Miss Isis Delilah Roo went as a Fairy Bat to the Pit Bull Awareness Costume Parade this weekend and had a great time with the other pups.


On Halloween we had a perfect rainy day that cleared up just in time for trick or treating. All our decorations got wet but everything stayed up.

Our mornings and nights are cooler now and there's actually snow in the mountains about an hour away from us. But would you believe we're still getting up into the 80's during the day? At least the trees finally changed colors and it's very pretty here in my city right now.

I hope you had a lovely Halloween. Thank you for stopping by and a hundred thanks to Marfi for hosting this wonderfully spooky event every year.

Enjoy the rest of the season and have a lovely Thanksgiving.


1 comment:

Laura S Reading said...

Belated Halloween! I, too, did not get as far (even online) as I would prefer this tear. We are having the most magnificent November weather I can imagine and I am taking advantage of it, spending time outdoors.
I enjoyed puttering in the yard today until the rains began. A nice fentle rain I should give thanks for.
During October I took the opportunity to enjoy our state parks and the activities they shared, including some spooky trail hikes.
And, of course, trying to keep up with (and falling behind) blog hops.

Miss Isis Delilah Roo is adorable and I am so glad she had a good and safe Halloween.